Thursday, September 25, 2008

Party

Hello to all my blog fans. I am going to be having a Party on Thursday, Oct.2 at 6:30 p.m This is going to be a great party because I will have all my product as well as all my vinyl and plotter there so you can custom order that night and receive it that night. How awesome is that!! As well as my vinyl, there will be Bows, all these bows are hand made and sell anywhere from $1.00-$5.00 how great is that, she also does headbands that are way too cute, but that is not all, there will be handmade cards that are made by a wonderful talented girl, and great fashionable jewelry!! It can not get any better then that, s stop on by and get all your Christmas shopping started. For more info on this Party email me at lindseyslettering@gmail.com. Hope to see you all there!!

8 comments:

Miller Time said...

This sounds awsome! What a way to get an early start on Christmas shopping without having to deal with hectic crowds or fighting over parking spaces!
I wish I was there, you know I'de buy everything!
Good Luck!!

raw mom said...

um hello my friend!! it's been too long! i've been so dang sick but it's getting better so i'll have to find a better excuse for not keeping in touch.:)

raw mom said...

ps would you ship something to me? i would totally pay for it,.

Stuck on U said...

yes I will ship anything to you, just let me know :)

The Faris Family said...

I wanna come! :(

Leanne said...

It was fun meeting you last night. You do some great work. Wish more people could have been there!

Namaof11 said...

good luck

Jeff and Mary said...

I love the Family blocks and the think to thank. I love it all. My house feels more hommy. Thanks! I hope you can make it to the craft fairs.