Monday, October 13, 2008

Another One... or Two... Maybe Three...Possibly Four???


So today I got a phone call from my little nephew Ashton, and this is how the conversation went...
me: hello
ashton: hello is this lala
me: yes, hey ashton
ashton: hey lala it's ashton, hey lala guess what, my mom is going to have a baby
me: she is
ashton: yeah and i am going to be a big brother
me: oh ashton I am so excited for you, let me talk to your mom.
So after years of trying and not being able to conceive, my sister Kelly did the invrto, and after 2 long pain full weeks she found out today that she is going to have a baby, now how many..... well check back again in about a week or so and I will tell you. So CONGRATS TO kelly and her FAMILY. we are looking forward to your journey. we will always be here for you. we love you tons. CONGRATS AGAIN!!!

5 comments:

Miller Time said...

I am so excited to be another Aunt! God does anwser prayers! Im soo happy for Ashton he is going to be the best big brother ever!!! What a growing special family we have!
Congrats to my sister! I Love You all!
XoXo

Brookie said...

HOW EXCITING!! DID YOU HEAR THAT NATALIE IS HAVING TWINS? COOL HUH! ANTWAY CONGRATS TO YOUR SISTER!!

Brookie said...

yeah she will find out what they are on halloween, exciting huh:)ill check back to see what your sis is having!!! miss you lindz!

Anonymous said...

Thanks sister! that is so nice!!

kme1981 said...

Hey Lindsay! I found your blog from your sister's blog. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I'm so excited you have a blog. I keep one to, it is at dandysfamily.blogspot.com. Hopefully we can keep in touch better!

Love,
katie Erickson