Sunday, November 9, 2008

TAGGED

Tagged!

I have been putting off doing this. Don't ask me why. I was tagged by Cyndi. List 5 fears, 5 joys, 5 obsessions/collections, 5 surprising facts about you. Then tag 5 people. Easy and fun! Here we go:
5 FEARS: Being alone, my children getting kidnapped, heights, snakes, death.
5 JOYS: husband * My three kids *friendships * extended family * the gospel
5 OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS: cooking food, vinyl, card making, Reagan and her hair bows, my weight.

5 SURP RISING FACTS: i will have to have more time to think about this! unless someone anyone can think of something surprising about me. ANY TAKERS!!
I tag well just about everyone has done this, so I tag my family, Kelly, Megan, Ashley, mom

1 comment:

Jaymie Quigley said...

Cute pictures Linds! We miss you girl.