Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Old with the New

Well who knows if I will get to posting pictures of the Holidays, things have been a little crazy for me over the past month or so. Right before Christmas my Grandpa had gone in for surgery and never woke up, Christmas came and went, funeral was here and then New Years, and what a better way to start off the New Year then to move into our own place. So rumor has it that YES WE MOVED!! and we are so excited and very happy. We have been living with my parents for the past year since we have been back from Idaho, and as much as we love my Family and are grateful for all they have done for us, it was time for us to be on our own. Gary and I had been looking for some time now and came across this place where we are still trying to settle in. So this is the reasoning for not posting in forever..SORRY YA'LL Hope everyone enjoyed the Holiday Season and are adjusting to getting back to the normal routine. Pictures soon to follow of our new pad, and maybe even some Christmas ones as well. who knows!!!

6 comments:

Big Smile said...

Congrats Linds!!
I hope you are enjoying your own space again. Is it the appt's in La Verne you were telling me about?
I hope all is well with you, talk to ya later.

Bunnell's said...

YAY!!!! I am so happy for you. I am sorry about your Grandpa. That is hard...I just went through the lose of my Grandma...hard times...

Liz said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Congratulations on your new place! Very exciting!!
Liz :)

raw mom said...

yay for the watsons!! i am so excited to see the new pad! you must be truly loved to be able to stay a whole year!! AND you must have a lot of patience my sweet friend! i'm so proud of you guys! oxox call me some time soon!

Unknown said...

Congratulations guys! It is so much fun to move into your own place and to be surrounded by your own stuff! Thanks for the Christmas card it was so cute! Good job! You'll have to email me your address at some point and then we will have to find some time for our quarterly chat to catch up on life. Happy New Year!

Miller Time said...

Wahoo! Im soo happy I was able to see your place before I left, and cant wait to see it again all done up so cute Lindsey style! I LOVEEEEEEE you and miss you SOOO much! Give the kiddos hugs and kisses from us here in Texas!

XoXo