Thursday, September 3, 2009

June Recap

So I have been so crazy busy, and Face Book has taken priority, so since I am so behind and the kids are ll in bed I figured I better catch up. In June we celebrated Aiden's 3rd Birthday as well as Fathers Day. This year they feel on the same day so before Father's Day we celebrated both. My sister Ashley rented Aiden bounce house and this thin was so cool. It was a 4in 1 a bouncer, a slide a basketball hoop, and rope climb. All the Family came and we had such a blast. Thanks Aunt Ashley you are the best! W celebrated Father's Day as well. Happy Birthday to Aiden, and Happy Father's Day to ALL!
Pictures to follow soon(I have to download them still) :)





Derick graduated from first grade. The last day of school the brave teachers let the kids go crazy in the water and sand, they also had a class party and towards the end of the year they studied bugs and insects, so i made ladybug and flower cupcakes. All the kids were so excited! Go Derick you have a cool mom!!

what fun!!


Derick and his friends


my cute cupcakes

After 2 years of therapy Aiden finally aged out! He graduated from speech, occupational, and developmental Therapy! He has come so far, his speech has improved tremendously, and we are so proud of him. Saying goodbye to his amazing teachers was harder then I thought! Thank you for teaching and helping my little boy! Aiden will continue speech through the school district. He will do so good. Keep up the good work bud, we love you.


Marian his D.V. Therapist



Alicia his occupational therapist



Lindsey his speech pathologist

Derick took on to baseball and was very good! After 20 long weeks the season was over. here are some pictures of his team party. It was very fun. The younger kids had fun too!!!


Raegan and Aiden Having fun!


The baseball Team


Derick and Luke at his game


he got the game ball


make new Friends


My sister in law Jenny graduated High school. YAY we were able to go kid free and enjoyed her after party as well. We are very proud of you Jen.

Gary and I with Jen


Grandma and Jen


Carly and Jen


Aunt Karen and Jen


The Step Mom and her dad


Brothers, cousins, and Uncle



2 comments:

Jaymie Quigley said...

Man Reagan is looking grownup. I love the cupcakes! Good job with Aiden. I hope you celebrate that as a big accomplishment for you too!

The Faris Family said...

Nice update! Your cupcakes are so cute! What's with the 'step mom'...you are so funny!