Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bigger the...

FUN TIMES!

So my mom really wanted to get a picture of all her grand kids(the ones who were there) at The Picture People, so one day we went to the mall and achieved to get a good picture of 9 kids at the age 2-8! It was Chaos and fun at the same time, we had Megan's boy Owen who was like get me outta here, did not want to do it at all, Kaden and Gavin who did not want to sit still, and getting all the other kids to just look at the camera and not do anything else. It was crazy fun, but we were able to do it and the picture came out great! Not everyone was looking at the camera, and not everyone was smiling, but it was what it was. I do not have a picture to show you know, but I promise I will post as soon as I get it. We also did pictures of the kids. They all came out so cute, and we are all glad that we did them. While we were waiting for our appointment me and my sister Ashely waited in line to see Santa and got a picture of the kids with Santa! fun for them, and way cute picture! After pictures which took like 3 hours, we went to this place called Red Hot and Blue. It is a BBQ place and it was really , good. They were able to get all 18 of us in 4 high chairs 2 booths and a big table right away. Thank goodness because we were all sooo hungry. This place was cool because the kids could color on the wall, so it was a kid friendly place, and great for moms and dads! They had good food, and the company was not bad either ;)
They had these BBQ sauces that the names were super funny so I just had to take a picture of them cause it was a good laugh. I only tried one of them, and it was good. Good times today, good food, great family fun, and great pictures!


Picture of my kids! LOVE IT


Picture with Santa


Raegan coloring on the wall



Brookie Pie and I


The Sauces
I had Mojo Mild
hope the names crack you up as much as
they made me laugh

1 comment:

The Faris Family said...

I love the picture of your kids! It turned out so good!