Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Egg Story

and in the kitchen!!!
one of the many up close
So the day that Megan and Luke left to go back to Texas my kids were so bored. So i put Raegan and Aiden into there room so they could play with there toys shut the door and and started playing with Derick... well while i was playing with Derick all of the sudden it got really quiet..... so like anyone i knew something was wrong so i got up and to no suprise i found my two little butheads throwing eggs in the garage. So after i got mad and put them in time out, I started to clean up the eggs. It was so hot and the eggs were actually cooking on the ground. SICK! I was so mad but then later laughed about it. It is kinda funny:)

7 comments:

The Faris Family said...

oh my gosh! That's hilarious. OK...I would be mad at first as well!

Unknown said...

HOw do kids come up with some of the things they do? At least you got a picture and when they are gone and you are missing them you can get a good laugh at these crazy moments.

Brookie said...

hahaha..love it! kids are the best!
xoxo

J and Ris said...

that is so stinkin funny! I love the butthead comment! Too you! Hope all is well with you guys! Glad to know that you have a blog!

Unknown said...

Yay Lindsey has a blog!!!

raw mom said...

YUMMY! i love scrambled eggs! sheesh! kids are crazy!

scrappily ever crafters said...

That is crazy! I was just commenting on the fact that if it is quiet at my house, I know something is wrong! Your vinyl blog looks good too! Talk to you later!