Saturday, August 16, 2008

We love Grandma



Grandma and Raegan when she was blessed!




Grandma, Gary Jenny and the kids posing for a picture at the bowling alley!




Grandma, Jenny and Derick chucking corn :)


Grandma and Grandpa with Raegan Christmas 2005


So on Friday my sister Kelly called me and we were going to get together and go out to lunch with my kiddos, because her hubby and little boy are in Utah and so I told my kids about it and Derick was excited to see Ashton, which Raegan and Aiden fed off of him, Then I had to tell Derick that Ashton was in Utah visiting his grandma. Well to my surprise my sweet little Raegan said " no mom grandma is broken" So I said "no Hun Ashton is visiting HIS grandma" Well then she said"OH mom well OUR grandma is broken" So I said "she is" and Rae said "YEAH" so I said " well why do you think are grandma is broken" So Rae said " she went into the swimming pool and got broken and died" I said " grandma Watson did die you are right" So the Rae says " why did she die mom" I said she was sick and Heavenly Father wanted her to come home" Then Raegan said"ok I love her" I love the sweet innocence of children, they are so observant and have very selective hearing and a wonderful imagination. Here are some pictures over the years of grandma and Raegan. We love and miss out GRANDMA!!

5 comments:

Jeff and Mary said...

That is so sad and sweet. Moments like that make you want to cry. I know you guys miss her and it is extra hard to feel the pain of your kids missing her.

Now that Carly is gone. (so sad) We should still keep in touch. I think that Holly is going to start making cards and we want to team up with you to sell stuff! Oh and Jeff and I both love the wall art! The saying looks great! He is now saying we need to put it all over the house.

The Faris Family said...

Raegan has such a sweet spirit! It's so good to have pics of her and her grandma so she can always remember.

fijiangirl said...

I miss her too! I love the pictures.

Are you stil making cards? join the group again, we miss you.

raw mom said...

oh. sweet little one. i love those pics. and at least they will remember her.

raw mom said...

ps...what business.....stuck on you? tell me where to go! i want to check out your greatness...oh wait...that's on THIS blog! oxox