Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What is wrong with PEOPLE

So this will be my first post that will have no pictures, but right now I am really needing some words because I am really feeling down. So this morning I was getting Derick ready to take him to school, and I made his lunch today, but did not have a drink so we got in the car and I went to dig in my purse(that yes I had left in the car story to come) and it was not there... so I reached in my change thing grabbed him .30 and went off to school. Well I knew that something was not right when I went to my car and it was unlocked.. just could not pin point it at the time. Well when I reached for my purse and it was not there I just knew SOMEONE HAD STOLEN MY PURSE FROM MY CAR THAT WAS IN THE DRIVEWAY!!! well sure enough I get home check in the house, check in the car again, and then PANIC. So I go back in the house and logged on to my bank account and sure enough charges have been made, I am so ticked I start crying. $351.00 to Walmart $6.00 at chevron, $4.00 at some fast food place $ here $ there but I as most upset at walmart yeah not cool. So I call the bank cancel cards here cancel cads here at this time I can not even remember what was in my wallet, purse/diaper bag. I am so ticked and mad. Why you ask would I leave my purse in my car??? So lets backtrack to my day yesterday. I was out running some errands kids crying, yelling I am hungry, I am tired I want out, running around to try to be home by 2:45 because Aiden has therapy, so I get home at 2:40 something, Aiden had fallen asleep,so I had to wake him up. NOT GOOD TO DO THAT, Raegan had to pee, and was saying it over and over again, and Aiden therapist had just pulled up, I was in a rush had no extra hands and on top of it Aiden had leaked through his diaper so I needed to get situated and quick before more happened, oh yea Derick was still in the car. So he gets out shuts the van door and we carry on with the night. Well I had no extra hands to grab my purse or my cell phone, no biggie I will get them later. Well not so much, the day went on and my nephew came over to play, dinner rolled around bed time and so on, and well I just forgot. Shame on me, so this morning when I went out to the car windows were cracked and purse was gone. what to do what to do. So after starting my day off like this I am done and it was only 9:00am now it is like 1:00 and I just want the day to be over. The police came took all kinds of info down, but one good thing is that we were able to track these people/person by the places they swiped my card at and when. So when the police officer was here he said if you are not going to press charges I am not going to take it any farther then this. Well if they catch them I will press charges so off the officer went to help me. So about 1 hour later or so, KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. Do you recognize these people, they through surveillance cameras were able to know who they were. Police are the bomb.com they are on a mission to find them now. Stupid walmart the clerk even asked for id and the girl looked nothing like me at all. Well so now the police are on a mission to find these people. Seriously what is wrong with people to stoop that low and steal someones purse in there car in the driveway. I guess I am soon to find out. Well that outcome of this is yet unknown and we will all soon find out, but I still feel very violated.

12 comments:

Mary Rubow said...

I'm so sorry about this Lindsey! I hope the cops are able to help out so you can get money back. When it rains, it pours right? So sorry. Love you!

kme1981 said...

Oh Lindsey I am so sorry! I can't even imagine how horrible you must feel! I really hope you get everything back, and don't have to pay for any of their purchases! At least they were dumb crooks right?!? Again, I am SOOOO sorry!!!

Big Smile said...

Hey Hun,
I had this exact thing happen to me and I was able to call the bank and tell them about what happened and they automatically put the money back. Did you try asking your bank? It always happens right before Christmas!!! I hate people like that!!!! I am sooo sorry!
I still love you though! (:))

Sarah said...

Hang in there Lindsey! What goes around comes around.

aprilaleman said...

About 2 months ago my camera, phone and bluetooth were stolen out of my locked car while Wes and I were at the gym. I hate mean people, I felt the same way, like how could people do this?!

The Faris Family said...

that totally sucks! i think it's time to move back to idaho! we are wanting to rent out the other side of our house, so you'd have a place to live...no joke! :@) i really hope they catch those people!

Bunnell's said...

Holy Smokes....linds...I am so sorry! People stink sometimes! I think about you guys...I hope you are doing well in CA besides this crappy experience...

Hey chica I need your address too:)

Please keep us updated on the purse snatching punks!

Nikki Bunnell

J and Ris said...

I don't get on peoples blogs for a little bit and then when I do, wow! You posted quite a bit! I'm sorry to hear about this mishap! We had our car window smashed out once and the kids were trying to go for a joy ride with our car. No luck for them but we had no windows in our car! Hope things work out good!

Unknown said...

That is crappy. Nothing is safe anymore. I hope it all works out.

Brookie said...

OH WOW LINDSEY, I AM SO SORRY! I CAN SEE HOW YOU WOULD FEEL VIOLATED. SO, HOW WILL YOU GET THAT MONEY BACK THAT THEY HAVE USED? DOES THE BANK DO ANYTHING WHEN SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPENS?? I HOPE THOSE PEICES OF CRAP GET CAUGHT!!

JoJo said...

Gosh that just gives me a pit in my stomach. At Christmas time no less! Grr!

AmberBaker said...

Okay, I agree people who steal SUCK. Especially stealing at the holidays. Sorry guys, I hope all is getting better.