Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Day

Well Yes I am a little late getting this post up, but oh well. We had a great time on Easter. We decided this year that we would spend Easter with Grandma Jean and The Alemans! But before church my neighbor Leslie and her nieces and nephews and my kids did an easter egg hunt in our front yard. They all had so much fun. Then after church we were on our way to Chino, we had dinner and did the annual BIG Easter egg hunt. The Aleman's do it BIG and put big bucks in thise eggs. Gary and I wakd away with about $9.00. WHOOO!! Jamie was one of the big winners who got the $20. After we were done we took off and went to my mom's house, we hit alot of traffic that was unexpected, we were on the freway for about an hour, Thank goodness the kids had candy. Once we got to my mom's house she gave the kids there Easter baskets from her and my dad. They loved that, then we did a inside easter egg hunt, they had a great time. Overall we had a nice day, Sounds like everyone did!

The kids coloring eggs


So sweet


The egg hunt before church



The Family



Raegan in her pretty dress!
Thanks Grandma and Ashey

No comments: