Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pass it on

Here is the deal: The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me. My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
What I make will be just for you.
It'll be done this year.
You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. No guarantees, I may sew or stitch or bake something. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
I reserve the right to do whatever I want!

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers.

So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in, win a homemade gift by me!

Be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add me! Add me! I would love to get something from you!

Ashley said...

This blows, I pass.

Unknown said...

Hey... I would love you to make me something!

The Faris Family said...

Hey if you're doing mine I'm so doing yours! I wold love to have something you make. :)

Unknown said...

what if I don't have a blog to post it on?

The Watson Gang said...

If you don't have a blog that is ok, just e-mail me with your address and I will send something anyways. Emily who?
lindseyslettering@gmail.com