Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I think I can I think I can

So it seems to be a little bit harder then I thought to keep this blog up! I am way behind and it seems almost impossible to catch up, but I know little by little I can do it! This last summer we had a family reunion on Gary's side of the Family in Lake Tahoe! It was a blast, the drive was peaceful and the scenery was beautiful! I will let the pictures do the story telling!


We well I decided to eave like at 3:00 in the morning so that the kids would be asleep most of the drive. So I packed up the car and at 3 we left, I started the rive and By 8:00 I was done and it was Gary's turn to take over so I could catch some zzzz's. Mind you I had at this point gotton no sleep in 24 hours and have no idea how I did that, but I did. We got there around 11 and went to chek in to out Hotel, but could not until 3, so we decided to meet up with some Family who was already there, grab a bite to eat, and start our vacation! We ended up going to the Lake, and stayed there most of the afternoon. Later on ALL the Family meet up for a Family dinner. We ate and enjoyed some card games while the kids watched a movie. I turned out well!


Here are most of the kids enjoying movie


Derick was pretty blindsided by the flash!


Tim and Raegan chillin!on

The next morning we woke up and Dad and Jeanne were taking the kids Duck Tour! So we went and grabbed some breakfast real quick, an sent them off, yes the kids off with them to go and tour Lake Tahoe!


The Boat!


Jeanne with the kids ready to board!

They were gone for a little over an hour, so Gary and I decided to do some shopping and enjoy each others company! We were walking around and an into Carly(Gary's sister) and ha her snap a shot of us, and this is what she got! Yes we are goof balls!

We decided to meet up with Lani an Ryan and grab some lunch, so we did, not having a whole lot of time we grabbed some pizza, and before we got it, it was time to go and get the kiddos. Carly and I took off to do so, and in the shopping plaza they had bungee jumping, so Gary at the pizza place and I am here decide to let the kids do it and I would go an pick him up after! (who needs to eat when you can play)Well this took FOREVER! We waited patiently fr almost 40 min before it was our turn, and from the pics below and the look on my boys(Raegan wanted nothing to do with it) face it was so worth it!




Raegan sitting on Grandpa's lap while waiting! If looks could kill!!!


Derick a little nervous, but did great and had a blast!


An Aiden, well picture speaks for itself! Love this kid


After a morning and afternoon, w rushed back to the Hotel to get ready for Family Pictures, then off to another Family dinner and game night! Here are some pictures of the whole Family together!

This is Derick and I waiting for everyone to get there, great location so i wanted to take advantage! Raegan and Aiden were to busy playing!



A Family shot(the good one will be in the Christmas card)


THE FAMILY!

From there we went back and ate and played min it to win it games, here are some fun photos! Enjoy getting a chuckle from us being dorks!

Derick and Gary! Gary won, this was a loud but fun game!



Gary all geared up for is challenge to knock down 8 water bottles with only using the balls on his head( a great laugh)



Derick giving it a shot!



And Carly and I giving it a go! Seriously so much fun!



and of course Aiden!


The Watson brothers giving it a go, these boys are so competitive it ended up with them all wrestling!



Gary and Aiden, just a cute picture I wanted to throw in there!


Well the night was over and off
to our Hotel we went for a good night's rest. We all meet u for a Family breakfast, and then ff we all were home! We decided to grab a bite to eat before we left, and let me tell you Big Daddy's was the bomb! Great burgers and fries!




So off we were, beautiful drive home, but before we got all the way home we stopped in Bishop for this yummy bakery an stocked up on yummy breads and treats!





!
...and a horse ride of course! We had such a blast on this Family renunion and can not wait for our next one in 2013! It should be an adventure since I decided to be in charge! haha what was I thinking and why do I do this to myself? but in all seriousness, we enjoyed being around Family and creating memories that will last a life time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun, looks like you all had a blast! We should have a girls night and play all those fun games. Your kids are adorable!