Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy 30th Gary

So since Raegan's birthday is the day before Gary's he always gets overlooked, but this time since he was turning the big 30 I decided to go BIG. I had every intention and was in the middle of planning of throwing him a big bash, but he got really sick and was down for several weeks,so I had to settle for just him and I. We loved every minute if it. I decorated the house, and made his favorite meal on his actual birthday, and later on some of his family came over for dessert. We chatted and had a great time. Later on when he was feeling better we went out. Happy Birthday babe I love you.


Holy Smoke



Gary and his kids


The Family


Gary and Grandma Jean


The kids love Uncle Tim


My cute decorations

3 comments:

Miller Time said...

Ahhh sister your so cute! And our kids are all sooooo dazm cute its not even funny...
And Timmmyyyy!! Whatz up Timmmmyyyyy!
XoXo

The Faris Family said...

Happy birthday Gary! And Lindz...enough of the BIG in front of 30...whatcha tryin to say?!?!? :)

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday Gary! Lindsey that cake looked yummy! How did you make that?!