Saturday, August 15, 2009

Taylor Swift

So my sister Ashley called me one day and told me that she had gotten 2 tickets to the Taylor Swift concert and the girl she was planning on taking got in trouble and could not go(she was like 12) so she asked me if I wanted to go, and I said yes. so My mom watched her daughter and my daughter and off to the concert we were. We got there and waited in line to get a shirt(it was so long) and these young wanna bees were trying to cut in line. Seriously that bugs me, after we were waiting so long, Anyways we got our shirts and hats and barbie doll for Raegan and then to our seats. I have to say she is really good in concert and we had a great time. Thanks Ashley for the fun memories, I love you!



Mom and her girls and our girls



Ash and I waiting in line


Taylor


Being silly teenagers :)


the song with an interview in it?


It's a love story


marry me Juliet

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How much fun is that! Concerts are always a blast! You must LOVE being back in Cali with your fam.

Ashley said...

AWE!!! How cute am I!!! J/K..That was hella long ago but soooo much fun! I wanted to beat those biatches but you were like effing cruella and like YOU ARE NOT CUTTING IN LINE..You are the line cutter police!!
Post this on Facebook..We've all graduated to that now!