Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Raegan

I can not believe that my little princess is 4! She has this sweet smile that melts your heart, and is still our little cuttle bug. We went over to my moms house had dinner, swam, and did a little family Birthday Party. She loves Dora, so we had a Dora theme. She had such a great time. My sister Kelly and some other family members were at target and Kelly told Raegan to pick a toy that she wanted for her Birthday... an it was so neat to watch her go up and down every toy aisle and look, and then pick one toy in the very beginning, and ended up with that toy in the end. We kept on saying ''are you sure you want this one'' So since Kelly did it I thought I would do it to. So Raegan and I went to Target and did the same thing. When all was said and done Raegan picked out this stroller for all her babies. The one she had in mind was for her baby named Bernice, boy does Rae love her. Well we are so happy to have her in our family, and love her very much. Happy Birthday Rae we love you!



My Princess with her new stroller



So Sweet



She will take it anywhere!

3 comments:

Ryan & Lani Fenn said...

You have the cutest kids! we miss you guys!

The Faris Family said...

What a cutie!

Miller Time said...

Why do I love her so much! Cant wait to see you guys in a few more weeks..XoXo