Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 5

So today I was going to be going to meet my friend Melena at her house to let the kids hang out and play, and also to get some page kit from her! She used to make several a week and sell them at the scrap booking store. So I got there right after lunch and stayed for a while, kids enjoyed hanging out with each other, and mel and I caught up. After I left we were t meet some other friends for inner, but it got canceled, so instead we went out to dinner at The Cracker Barrel. We had a good time at dinner. Derick beat Gary at checkers and dinner was good, over all great day! After dinner we went back and had cake and ice cream for Scott's birthday! Fun times, great day, and made great memories!

Derick, Aiden, and Marx


Derick won YAY!


Aiden and Raegan in the Famous chairs


Aiden and me


Waiting for Birthday cake

No comments: