Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 6 and 7

Day 6
So today we just kinda hung out and relaxed, we let the kids just play and later on we went to the movies! It was a relaxing day and we as mom and dad needed it!


Day 7

I woke up and was going to meet my Kuna friends in Kuna. All of our kids played t the park giving the adults some time(not enough) to hang out and catch up. Celeste, Melena and I were great friends when I lived there and I so miss just doing everyday things with these women. They are truly amazing! The kids all played together, and we were able to get some really good pictures, then we went to lunch at the school, then I was off to go float the Boise river! Good time all day. After the river we were going to go out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse!So good and a great way to end a great day! Picture crazy!


Celeste, Mel and I


The girls


Sweet Boys!


All of our Kids!


The kids at the river!


waiting patiently


Mom this one is for you! you know!
love you dearly mom and grandpa!

2 comments:

Brookie said...

you look so pretty in that picture with celeste and melena! what cute friends you all are!!

Stuck on U said...

thanks Brookie!