Monday, September 20, 2010

Suprise

so my sister Kelly text ed us on Wednesday(forever ago) and told us that her and Kevin had something to tell us, and to come over for dinner, but on Sunday! So we were all trying to figure it out, so Sunday comes and as we enter her house, my mom and Brookelynn are standing there! What a treat it is to see them, My sister Ashley let her fly down with my mom for 2 weeks! She said it was super hard and that words can not express how she felt, but it was great to see them, we did a lot of activities throughout the 2 weeks, but my favorite was when I took my mom and cookie out to breakfast! Here is a sideshow cause it was picture overload. LOVE YOU AN MISS YOU MOM AND LELE!
SO I DON'T KNOW WHY IT SAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY I CAN NOT GET IT T CHANGE! UGH

No comments: